- We believe in portfolio diversification; that is, combining stocks, bonds, and cash in such a way as to balance risk and reward while reducing potential volatility.
- We believe that markets will fluctuate. However, over prolonged periods of time, markets have the ability to deliver positive returns in excess of cash rates.
- We believe that incorporating these factors into a cohesive plan allows our clients’ assets to enjoy the potential to help achieve their targeted returns.
- We believe that “time in” the market is more important than “timing” the market. Trying to time the market requires that an investor move out of the market at the right time, and then subsequently move back in at the right time. Both decisions must be correct, in order to capture gains and/or mitigate losses. We do not believe that the market can successfully be timed over long periods.
- We believe that over long periods of time, stocks offer the potential for higher returns than bonds, which offer higher potential total returns than cash.
- We believe in using proven fund management teams when considering mutual funds for purchase.
- We believe in keeping account expenses, as well as account-related taxes, low. It’s not what you earn that matters, it’s what you keep.
We believe that incorporating these factors into a cohesive plan allows our clients’ assets to enjoy the potential to help achieve their targeted returns.